Surviving Actors announce their first EVER party… and it’s on a boat! This boat….
We present to you…
The Surviving Actors Summer BBQ Cruise!
Surviving Actors is the only expo in the industry giving the opportunity for actors to hear from industry leaders, chat to exhibitors, attend workshops, audition at an open casting-call, get 1-2-1 advice and more! But when is there a chance to just network and meet EACH OTHER?
Well we’ve listened to your feedback, and we’ve created a space where actors can get together and celebrate being a Surviving Actor! Life can be a bit lonely as an actor, so we’re putting on a party for actors to meet each other, make some friends, discuss their careers (if they wish!) and have a great time.
It’s our FIRST ever social event and we’re super excited. This is our chance to MEET with actors, and our speakers in a chilled out and relaxed environment. Oh, and of course – enjoy a burger & a beverage!
So here are the all-important details for you:
Date: September 7th 2017
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Boat: London Promenade (aka Valulla)
Docking Station: Tower Millennium Pier, River Thames (nearest Tube: Tower Hill)
Here is what we’ve got on offer:
- Personalised name badges including profession (requested at time of booking)
- Meet & Connect with other like-minded Surviving Actors
- Chat to previous speakers & friends of our Surviving Actors events (current confirmed list below – and this is growing!)
- BBQ – unlimited food included!
- 1 Free alcoholic drink or 2 free soft drinks per person
- Full delegate list emailed to everyone after the party
- Cruise along the River Thames taking in the delights of London
- Ask advice from fellow industry members about all aspects of your career
- Ticket price includes a free Surviving Actors Manual – Nick Hern Books (RRP £8.99)
Confirmed Guest List:
- Ben Cogan – Casting Director
- Marcus Ellard – Agent – Simon How Agency
- Samantha How – Founder – Simon How Agency
- Emily Slack – Agent – Simon How Agency
- David Hutchinson – Executive Creative Director – Selladoor
- Victoria Roe – Casting Director – Selladoor
- Phillip Rowntree – Executive Commercial Director – Selladoor
- Naomi James – Producer – Selladoor
- Carl Proctor – Casting Director
- Lennie Varvarides – Agent – MSFT Management
- Benjamin Simmons – Managing Director – Bare Arms
- Paul J Lane – Producer & Actor – Paul J. Lane Films
- Jo Wellings – Agent – PD Management
- Sandra Chapman – Agent – PD Management
- Andreas Tokkallos – Producer – Two Fresh Productions
- Cey Sesiguzel – Producer – Two Fresh Productions
- Barry Huckfield – Agent – Bettys And Dudes
- Dee Cooper – Agent – Cheeky Chops Agency
- Robert – Senior Agent – Jack & Rob Management
- Adam Morse – Writer & Director
Limited tickets – This is our first ever social event so we are expecting a high volume of people to get involved. As the party is on a boat, once tickets have gone – they are gone!
We look forward to seeing you on the boat!
Team SA 🙂