Use TV Presenting Skills to increase your audition success AND make money
Have you ever thought about becoming a TV presenter, vlogger or using video to get more visible online and grow your audience? Would you like to earn flexible but regular income alongside your acting career or do you want more confidence on your video for sending your self tapes?
Join us at our live event where you can discover the techniques to present professionally, supercharge your confidence on camera and learn how to get started in the exciting world of TV presenting.
At our event you’ll discover our ten essential steps including:
- How to increase your confidence in front of the camera and learn about and avoid the common mistakes some actors and new presenters make;
- How to present on YouTube, Instagram TV, Podcasts and Live Video so you can create engaged and loyal fans;
- How you can have a career as a presenter either on TV, live events or radio and have regular but flexible income alongside your acting career;
- Finding your niche – Children’s TV / Entertainment / Shopping TV / Documentaries / TV Expert;
- How to get paid presenting work on mainstream TV.
Everyone who attends this event will be offered a chance to have a 1-to-1 career strategy session with Brian whose book ‘20 Things Successful Presenters are Doing’ is a career strategy guide.
Brian started his career in the entertainment industry over twenty-five years ago where, as a Cruise Consultant, he was responsible for training presentation, communication and stage craft skills for light entertainment staff. He went on to work extensively in TV with contributions on the BBC, Sky Sports, Life TV and the Horse and Country show, as well as hundreds of appearances on the Sky TV platform for Vinnapris Wine Channel, Asset TV, County Focus, Venus TV, U-Sell TV and many more. In 2008 Brian was asked to judge the reality TV show ‘Search for a Presenter’, which aired for two seasons on the Sky TV platform. This led to an engagement as Director of Showcase 24’s Breakfast show, as well as directing numerous short programmes for the Slimming and Fitness Channel. Over the last twenty years he has helped hundred of presenters launch their careers on TV.