Conquering the Enemy Within
Beat self-sabotage and lack of self-belief by building the confidence that makes producers, casting directors and directors trust you.
The truth is that we are often in our own way. Those inner critics, those judgements and fear will sabotage your success – unless you learn how your thinking is impacting you and what you can master your own mind. Conquering the Enemy Within is for actors who want powerful self-belief no matter what.
So come and learn:
- How to use the power of thought to build the winner’s mindset
- Why ‘what you think’ is so connected to the success you achieve
- Pre and Post Audition tactics for success
- Ways to manifest the scenarios and situations you really want
- How to stay inspired and beat feeling jaded, bitter or defeated
- How to recognise and change negative thought patterns
- How to believe in yourself no matter what is going on
Charlotte Thornton is an author, speaker, and acting mentor. She trained at the Mountview Academy after graduating from Birmingham University with a degree in Hispanic Studies. Charlotte performed as an actor for over fifteen years from fringe productions to the West End, finally performing at the Vaudeville, Apollo and the National Theatre. Alongside industry knowledge and experience, as both actor and agent, Charlotte is also highly experienced in the field of public relations. Charlotte is also the author of the guide book for actors, Talent Isn’t Enough.