Conquering the Enemy Within
This seminar will look at how we are in our own way, in such a big way. Yet, this is an area over which we could have more control, if only we knew how…
Stop blocking your own success and get re-inspired with positivity and self-belief.
At this seminar you will learn:
- How the mind works for and against you
- Why ‘what you think’ is so connected to the success you achieve
- How to stay inspired and beat feeling jaded, bitter or defeated
- How to recognise and change negative thought patterns
- How to believe in yourself no matter what is going on
- How to use the power of thought to build the winner’s mindset
- Ways to manifest the scenarios and situations you really want
- Pre- and post-audition tactics for success
- PLUS Q&A with Charlotte – get your questions answered.
Charlotte Thornton is an author, speaker, and acting mentor. She trained at the Mountview Academy after graduating from Birmingham University with a degree in Hispanic Studies. Charlotte performed as an actor for over fifteen years from fringe productions to the West End, finally performing at the Vaudeville, Apollo and the National Theatre. Alongside industry knowledge and experience, as both actor and agent, Charlotte is also highly experienced in the field of public relations. Charlotte is also the author of the guide book for actors, Talent Isn’t Enough.