Meals 4 Monologues &
Sign up is from 10am in the exhibition hall – first come first served. Not all actors are guaranteed a slot.
Meals 4 Monologues
Perform for a Casting Director and donate to the Camden Food Bank!
Casting Society Cares, the non-profit charitable arm of CSA, and Survivng Actors are proud to be hosting Meals 4 Monologues. CSA Casting Directors will be devoting a full day to seeing the union and non-union actors who would like to participate in our food drive to benefit the Camden Food Bank. This is a great way to give back to the community and see the wonderful actors of London! Casting directors on the rotating panel are: Nancy Bishop, Gary Davy, Carol Dudley, Kristina Erdely, Amy Hubbard, Victor Jenkins, Gillian Hawser and Manuel Puro
- Auditions will be performed in from of a panel of CSA Casting Directors and Associates.
- You may sign-up for 1 slot only.
- Please prepare a one 2-minute contemporary monologue that showcases you as an actor.
- Please bring one headshot/resume that will be available to CSA members.
- We suggest you bring 2 non-perishable donation items – please use this list as a guide:
- UHT MILK (1 LITRE)
- GRANULATED SUGAR (500G AND 1KG)
- TOILET ROLLS (4 PACKS AND 9 PACKS)
- LAUNDRY POWDER
- TINNED MEAT (FRAY BENTOS PIES, CORNED BEEF ETC)
- TINS OF TUNA (120G TINS)
- COOKING OIL (250ML OR 500ML)
- WASHING UP LIQUID
- JUICE CARTONS (1 LITRE)
Free 15 minute sessions with a Showreel Surgeon at Surviving Actors.
Actors must have showreel available to get valuable feedback on.
Showreel Surgeons include:
Carl Proctor – Casting Director
Jane Frisby – Casting Director
Lennie Varvarides – Agent – MSFT Management
Fenella Greenfield - Producer
Tabitha Porter – AMG Agency